DJI MAVIC 3 FIRMWARE UPDATE – POTENTIAL RELEASE
Fans expected the new firmware update to add some intriguing features to the DJI Mavic 3 when it was released in November 2021, and here it is. The zoom camera now has Pro settings as well as RAW photo capturing. There are a number of notable features, including
- Hyperlapse RAW photo capture
- Panorama mode
- Shooting in bursts
The following is a complete list of firmware update features for the DJI Mavic 3 drone
- This firmware upgrade covers aircraft, as well as controllers and the DJI Fly app. To use the new feature, you must have all of the components updated.
- A new switch has been added to the photo mode, which now includes single shot, AEB, burst, and timed shot, as well as JPEG, RAW, and JPEG+RAW photo formats, as well as ISO and shutter speed options.
- Supports 4K@25/30/50fps, 1080p@25/30/50fps, and ISO and shutter speed settings, as well as 4K@25/30/50fps.
- The automatic modes have been updated to include hybrid log-gamma (HLG), 1080p 200fps slow-motion mode, and new functionalities.
- When utilizing a Hasselblad camera in regular video mode, you can get a 3x digital zoom.
- When the Wide-Angle Lens is attached, FocusTrack, Quickshots, MasterShots, and Hyperlapse are now supported for the aircraft.
- Gives a more vibrant color effect.
- When utilizing APAS 5.0, a handy option for bypassing has been included.
- The pace of home point refresh has been increased.
- When recording with the tele camera, the focus performance has been improved.
- Support for Japanese RID requirements has been added.
- The ability to reset all settings and wipe all data have been introduced. (For further information, see the Mavic 3 user manual.)
- When shooting a Hyperlapse, the aircraft’s stability is maximized.
- The RC Pro controller now has more configurable functionality for buttons and knobs thanks to this firmware upgrade.
DJI recommends that customers refer to the onscreen recommendations for more information.