A bigger sensor and 10-Bit color video are features of the GoPro Hero 11 Black camera. The GoPro Hero 11 Black and Hero 11 Black Mini have now been formally unveiled by the company.
There are three variations of the new Hero 11: the Black, Creator Edition, and Mini models. For high resolution, 10-bit color depth, and the best level of video stabilization, all three cameras use bigger sensors.
GoPro 11 Black camera features:
- New HyperView digital lens for widest angle 16:9 shot ever produced in a Hero GoPro camera. SuperView is now available in 5.3K60 and 4K120.
- HyperSmooth 5.0 technology with in-camera 360-degree Horizon Lock to keep footage steady even during a full 360-degree rotation when filming.
- Three new Night Effect Time Lapse presets for capturing Star Trails, Light Painting, and Vehicle Light Trails.
- TimeWarp 3.0 now captures at 5.3K, a 91% leap in resolution from 4K, and a 665% more than 1080p.
- Simpler camera control with Easy and Pro modes.
- Enduro Battery to improve camera performance in cold and moderate temperatures, extending recording times up to 38% in Hero11 Black. Enduro comes in-box with Hero11 Black and HERO11 Black Creator Edition and as a built-in Enduro battery in Hero11 Black Mini.
- Automatic Highlight Videos
- Larger new Image Sensor
- 3K60 + 4K120 Resolution Video
- HyperSmooth 5.0 Stabilization
- Waterproof (33 ft)
- Cold-Weather Enduro Battery