Here is a sneak preview of some details about the next new action camera’s. GoPro Hero 11 Mini, GoPro Hero 11 Black and DJI Osmo Action 3.
Coming shortly is the GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini, which seems to be the Hero 11 Black’s younger, less expensive sibling.
GoPro Hero 11 Mini
GoPro Hero11 Black MINI IS COMING. New, smaller form-factor action cam launching alongside the regular model, ditching screens, adding mount. High res official pics: https://t.co/ER7bfwxKHF
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) September 6, 2022
According to rumours, GoPro is bringing back the Mini camera format, which might mean a diminutive, portable “Mini” camera without a screen. According to reports, this product is a scaled-down version of the impending Hero 11 Black; both cameras would include brand-new, big image sensors.
The GoPro Mini’s front-mounted Bluetooth button provides a hint of how the camera would connect to other gadgets; the GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini may have more uses.
Since GoPro models are lightweight, the GoPro Mini is the best choice for aerial photography. Many users manually disassemble the camera before attaching it to their tiny, CineWhoop-style FPV drones. There is just one flap, and it is significantly smaller than the one on ordinary GoPros, which suggests that the runtime could not be as long.
Features of the GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini
- There won’t be a display on this action camera.
- On the front of the camera is where the camera sensor is located.
- There is no display, so users must use the GoPro app on their smartphone as a viewfinder to adjust the angle and other settings. The button for Bluetooth connectivity is located directly next to it.
- A flap on the right side of the camera can be used to install the batteries and microSD card.
- The battery might be less than the one in the normal model, according to rumours.
As the 10 Black’s successor, the GoPro Hero 11 Black will unquestionably be the company’s next top action camera.
GoPro Hero 11 Black
- The GoPro Hero 11 is rumoured to have a wide-angle lens and a 27MP camera.
- The GoPro Hero 11 Black will reportedly include a new CMOS sensor with a larger field of vision.
- The action camera will be able to take pictures with a 27-megapixel resolution thanks to this upgraded sensor.
- The Hero 11 Black can record images at a resolution of 27MP, but the new camera can take screenshots at a resolution of 24.7MP.
- The GoPro Hero 11 Black is touted to have 5.3K video recording capabilities at 60 frames per second.
- Additionally, the GoPro 11 camera enables 4k @ 120 fps. One can anticipate automated horizon levelling as well as HyperSmooth 5.0 image stabilisation with this device. Additionally, this new action camera will have a 2.27-inch touchscreen display on the back and a 1.4-inch front touchscreen display on the front.
- 480fps 1080p slow motion recording is expected with the GoPro Hero 11 Black. Currently, the Hero 10 Black can shoot at 120fps at 4K and 240fps at 2.7K resolution.
- The GoPro Hero 11 Black might also be capable of 4K HDR video at 60 frames per second.
- The action camera is rumoured to have the identical 1720mAh battery and to have the same waterproof construction down to 10 metres. The 11th generation camera is anticipated to include the new GP2 processor as it debuted with the Hero 10 Black. With the Hero 11 Black, GoPro is anticipated to make some software advancements as well.
Here are some features of DJI Osmo Action 3
Mid-September will see the arrival of the DJI Osmo Action 3, which looks quite similar to Osmo Action.
- The DJI Action 3 has a front-facing display that is similar to the GoPro Hero 11 Black and a big single lens.
- The teaser also indicates that Action 3 is waterproof to a depth of 16 metres without the use of a waterproof case, enables vertical shots, has a magnetic quick-release design, and has a larger rear-facing display.
- The DJI Action 3 camera would be capable of native vertical shooting. This shooting mode is the result of the considerable effort put out by DJI in an effort to meet the needs of consumers who make content specifically for social media platforms.
- The majority of users would love to see a built-in microSD card on the Osmo Action 3.
If these cameras do follow this path, we will have to wait till the final launch. Check back frequently for new updates.